Updated 5:06 p.m. ET On Friday afternoon, President-Elect Joe Biden shared a detailed plan to tackle the COVID-19 vaccination rollout, promising to fight the pandemic with "the full strength of the federal government." In a speech in Delaware, Biden laid out his five-part plan for how to speed up the vaccination campaign: Open up vaccine eligibility to more people; create more vaccination sites; increase vaccine supply; hire a vaccination workforce; and launch a large-scale public education...
- Biden Administration: Here's Who Has Been Named So Far
- Defense Official: Scores Of Current And Former Military Probed In Extremism Cases
- NRA Files For Bankruptcy Amid Fraud Suit In New York
- Parler Executive Responds To Amazon Cutoff And Defends Approach To Moderation
- HHS Civil Rights Office Tackles Health Care Discrimination Of People With Disabilities