The Virginia Department of Health spent $1.7 million in March and April on ads promoting vaccinations and public health measures, according to April 21st data from the department.
- Facing A Recall And A Massive Surplus, Gov. Newsom Proposes More Stimulus Checks
- NBC Won't Air 2022 Golden Globes In Rebuke To Hollywood Foreign Press Association
- Watchdog: Capitol Police Need To Boost Counterintelligence To Address Rising Threats
- FDA OKs Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine For 12-15 Age Group
- Rochester, N.Y., Wants To Reimagine Police. What Do People Imagine That Means?