State lawmakers have given final approval to a bill ending capital punishment in Virginia. Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam is expected to sign the legislation that lawmakers gave final approval Monday.
Lift Every Voice
- Illinois Becomes 1st State To Eliminate Cash Bail
- The Met Considers Selling Its Art To Stave Off Financial Shortfall
- Perseverance's Video Cameras Capture Its Arrival On Mars (There's Audio, Too)
- Texas Vaccination Site Apologizes For Refusing COVID-19 Shots To 2 Eligible People
- Watch: President Biden Delivers Emotional Remembrance Of 500,000 COVID-19 Victims
BBC World News Headlines
- Covid: Biden calls 500,000 death toll a 'heartbreaking milestone'
- Video shows Perseverance rover's dramatic Mars landing
- Facebook reverses ban on news pages in Australia
- Australia: Oldest rock art is 17,300-year-old kangaroo
- El Chapo's wife Emma Coronel Aispuro arrested in US over 'drug trafficking'