The Democrat-controlled Virginia General Assembly voted Wednesday to accept Gov. Ralph Northam’s proposed changes to a marijuana legalization bill that will allow limited possession and cultivation of the drug beginning in July.
- Chauvin Trial: Special Agent Testifies Floyd Said, 'I Ain't Do No Drugs'
- Virginia 16th State To Legalize Recreational Pot, Latest To Emphasize 'Social Equity'
- Biden To Announce Actions On Firearms, Tap Gun Safety Advocate To Lead ATF
- Saks Says No To Fur, The Latest Fashion Seller To Go Fur-Free
- Utah Law Requires Biological Fathers To Pay Half Of Pregnancy-Related Medical Costs
BBC World News Headlines
- Myanmar ambassador to UK 'locked out' of London embassy
- Navalny: Jailed Putin critic 'losing sensation in legs and hands'
- Tiger Woods car crash: Golfing great drove at almost double the speed limit
- EU drug regulator: Unusual blood clot is 'very rare AstraZeneca side effect'
- George Floyd: Expert witness criticises use of force during arrest